9:00-10:00 A.M. – In Building 3 Outside in the Back
- Sunday morning offers a casual teaching environment that allows students to have a safe place to think carefully about the message of Jesus Christ. Our aim or hope is that our students can truly learn to read the Bible for themselves. Our goal is to produce students who have a faith of their own and have the tools that allow them to study God’s Word. We are currently going through the book of James, looking at the intersection of faith, life, and actions.
6:00-8:00 P.M. – In the Sanctuary
- Wednesday night services are unique at WOCC. They have essentially the same purpose as Sundays, but they allow students more time for connection. At 6:00, students hang out and spend time together. Our programming starts at 6:30, with some up front games, a time of worship, and time in God’s Word together. After each message our students spend some time in a small group of students and one or more adults which allows more personal attention and encourages questions and discussion. Wednesday night service is important for the growth of our students, because they get to learn from God’s Word and develop relationships with fellow students.
Service Times + Extras
- 9:00 AM - Life Classes/All Ages
- 10:15 AM - Worship Service (Casual Dress)
- 10:15 AM - Children's Church
- 6:30 PM - Women's Bible Study
- 6:30PM - Men's Bible Study
- 6:30PM - 8:00PM - Kids' Groups (Birth-4th gr)
- 6:30 PM - 8:00PM - C56 (5th & 6th grades)
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM - All Youth (7th-12th grades)
July 12 – 13, 2018 – Women’s Conference w/ Angie Smith